Derating factors for Cables Calculation
The cable's actual current rating will usually be lower than the standard (un-derated) value quoted by manufacturer’s brochures. How to find the Derating factors for depth of laying, grouping of cables, etc.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Area of column calculation
- Sum calculation in crosstab
- Factors in car designing
- Cumulative sum calculation
- PF calculation
- Factors determining types of transmission
- Cum to meteric tone
- What are cables used for connecting servers, desktops and laptops?
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- What is VAT (value added tax) in brief ?
- Concrete caculation for tower foundation
- Gratuity calculation
- Shearing stress of al, steel & stainless steel
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Corrosion monitoring systems
- Disk space estimation
- Co axial in guided media
- Interview questions on SQL server at Microsoft
- Performance tuning
- Form factors