copper conductor, non-armoured cables, clipped direct on a non-metallic surface in a confined space
with ambient temperature of 45oC at 40 meter run as shown in Figure Q2. Determine the suitable size
of conductor if the voltage drop from the MCB to the motor terminal must less than 2%. (Correction
factor of thermal insulation, Ci = 1 for this installation). Make sure the motor circuit is adequate to
protect against overload current and no undetected small overload by the protective device. If there
a short circuit current of 3000A between phase to phase conductor, determine the maximum
operating time of MCB. Is the motor circuit adequately protected against this short circuit current?
Determine the maximum short circuit current that the motor circuit can withstand
This Question is not yet answered!
- Megger test
- Induction motor phase swinging or hunting
- Electric voltage ac
- Path of current in domestic loads
- Design voltage of motor
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- 2 phase winding of induction machine
- 3 phase induction motor
- Phase and neutral
- What happens if a human touches current carrying phase wire in the air with his both hands?
- 3 phase
- Cable fault identification.
- Stator resistance range
- Range of the stator resistance
- Power lines
- Functional testing for website user interface
- Inductive load
- What is prepare,commit and forget phase?
- A) draw a constellation diagram that represent hybrid modulation technique with 4 levels of amplitude and 4 levels different phase (like 0* 90* ) *=degreeb) how many levels of signalling is possible
- What are the coordination properties in a master-detail relationship?