Explain Why it is bad practice to place a Transaction Control transformation upstream from a SQL transformation?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Opmn control services
- Transaction control transformation
- Half controlled and full controlled rectifier
- Atm transaction boundary value analysis example
- Current control device and voltage control device
- What to do when most important functionality is not working on the date of release?
- SAP code used in accounts payble process
- Implementing SCD type2
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Total quality management (mba)
- Layout inspection quality control
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- SAP codes
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Load controller
- Interview question from ibm, hexaware.
- Where we can see the relation between transaction code and authorization object in SAP r/3 security?
- Quality control.
- How to delete a list of transaction on search page of a gui application?