Explain Why it is bad practice to place a Transaction Control transformation upstream from a SQL transformation?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- SAP code used in accounts payble process
- Implementing SCD type2
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Graph performance
- Sql-transaction in nested stored procedure
- Database design
- Transaction control transformation to get flat file names
- What is uac (user account control)?
- What is set transaction command in SQL? What is its use. Explain with examples
- SAP codes
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Load controller
- Interview question from ibm, hexaware.
- Where we can see the relation between transaction code and authorization object in SAP r/3 security?
- Quality control.
- How to delete a list of transaction on search page of a gui application?
- Web page diagnostics in performance testing
- How do you justify the cost of quality control mechanism implementation in organizations ?
- Dff control