Shell Scripting Commands
In shell scripting How to indentify that the previous command was run successfully?
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- How to find the particular word in text file and how to split and capture total line of the founded word using vb scripting?
- Language and scripting language
- Write a shell script that accept 7 numbers in loop
- Print nth column of pattern
- Induction motor selection
- Read jar files
- Cics transaction commands
- How do we pass parameters from UNIX?
- Syntax for mailx command
- Heat exchangers
- UNIX shell script
- Interesting question on Java scripting
- Hp-ux and aix in scripting level
- What are the different types of scripting mechanisms available in websohere ?
- Smart scripting
- Pro*c user exit
- SQL commands to manipulate Oracle database structures
- Test tool tip text
- Loop back
- Formatting commands