Why transformer does not rotate like induction motor. Inspite both having same principle?
Showing Answers 1 - 14 of 14 Answers
- Induction motors rotor
- Design voltage of motor
- At what condition a synchronous motor acts as a synchronous condenser?
- 2 phase winding of induction machine
- 3 phase induction motor
- Dc motor
- What is main function of capacitor in single phase induction motor?
- Induction generator
- Can we take power supply for 1 phase fan from 3 phase compressor(condensing unit)
- Induction motor power factor
- Induction motor rotation
- Induction motor rotating in anticlockwise
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- 72v DC motor with two 12v wind generators
- Stator resistance range
- Determine max. & min. Temperatures
- Synchronous motor
- Range of the stator resistance
- How many test cases can be written for the eg given below