Editorial / Best Answervenkat65318
In Cobol there are 4 divisions.
1. Identification division or ID division
In this no setions are there. It has 5 paragraphs.
a. Progaram-id. programname
2. Environment Division
Under this there are two sub-sections
b. Input-Output section.
3. Data Division
4. Procedure Division
- Email validation via cobol
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- How many bytes occupied following comp example?
- Finding cobol or cobol - db2
- How will you analyze a cobol program?
- Concatinating two rec by using cobol & jcl
- What is difference between s9(04) comp and 9(04) comp? (cobol comp with s and without s)
- Prime number in cobol
- Redefine in cobol
- Help with hr scenario
- Insert number of row into table
- Call dsn8cc in cobol
- Eru calling dialog
- Trap db2 file errors
- Cobol math program
- Sharing the database connection across different cobol modules in ibm aix.
- In cobol, can a same file can be shared by both called module and calling module? Explain
- How to find a non-display character in cobol program?
- Db2 SQL query