Push Back from Business Users
What type of push back have your received from the business users in relation to QA?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Users in MySQL
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Bills receivable general entry
- Documents prepared by business analyst
- Application delivery zone
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Significant project achievements
- How to write a shell script ?
- What is the best definition of surrogate key?
- What is key responsibilities of functional business analyst ?
- Get requirement from client
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Server down in LINUX
- Server 2008 r2 local administrator query
- SAP radio button not recognizing the uft 12.0 business component
- Features and benefits of business intelligence
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Business requirements documents
- Aggregations for a system