Push Back from Business Users
What type of push back have your received from the business users in relation to QA?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Slow performance in production database
- Redo and undo query
- Roll back and roll forward
- To connect same graph having 2 phases but to run in different database
- Ab inito on hADOop
- 2 isp working in one network
- Server down in LINUX
- Users in MySQL
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Features and benefits of business intelligence
- Hidden package
- Find users tablespaces.
- Bulk testing
- Get requirement from client
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Server 2008 r2 local administrator query
- SAP radio button not recognizing the uft 12.0 business component
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Business requirements documents
- Aggregations for a system