Journal & payment for entries service tax credit
If we availing service tax credit , what is the journal entry we have to pass when we receives the bill & what is the payment entry we have to pass if we make a payment
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- Post interview assignment
- Purchase of car would be a debit or a credit to a bank?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Design of foundations
- How to write a system service file in windows ?
- Accounts payable interview questions
- What is VAT (value added tax) in brief ?
- What is service tax in brief ?
- Impact in books at the time of merger
- What is the command for below question ?
- Business requirements documents
- Accounts receivables process cycle
- Cash management service
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Can we able to post a budget journal to a closed period, why?
- Certification on Oracle service modules
- Test cases
- Recurring invoice and journal
- Steps to apply service packs in SQL server