Journal & payment for entries service tax credit
If we availing service tax credit , what is the journal entry we have to pass when we receives the bill & what is the payment entry we have to pass if we make a payment
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Accounts payable entries
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Service tax
- Invoice picked for payment
- Let a be an adjacency matrix of a directed graph in g
- What happen after ckeck point?
- Post interview assignment
- Accounts receivables process cycle
- Purchase of car would be a debit or a credit to a bank?
- Purchase of vehicle on emi
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Service date vs hire date
- VAT submission to sars
- Game of jack straws
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- What is the command for below question ?
- Business requirements documents
- Cash management service