Dimension Table Vs Fact Table
What is the main difference in the logic when you create a mapping for a dimension table with that of a fact table in Informatica.
Showing Answers 1 - 14 of 14 Answers
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Design a job
- Informatica mapping question
- What is slowly changing dimension(scd)
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- A wall clock looses 10 mins in 1 hr. 4 one hours of wall clock table clock gains 10mins for 1 hour of table clock alarm clock looses 5 mins for 1hr of arm clock, wrist watch gains 5min they were set
- Maintaining data integrity
- Trouble creating queries
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- Alter table in db2 database
- How we enter a new column in middle of our old columns?
- Database design questions
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- How to declare a variable with float (2 decimal places) in table creation in Oracle?
- Help on MySQL
- Web table is not being recognized..!!
- M2m dimensions in olap cube