If the product of the 3 consecutive integers is 210, then the sum of the two smaller integers?
This question is related to TCS Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Cube edge ratio
- Acceptable tolerance limit
- Display products by country in cognos report studio
- Explain product based testing
- Mystique function
- Splitting a large job datastage into smaller jobs
- Test case for integer addition
- Bills receivable general entry
- Solve this using C++ code
- Rrepeating element in an array of integers
- Sheet metal k factor
- Layout inspection quality control
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations
- Query multiples
- Find a solution in c, c++, c#
- Cut cube puzzle
- Can I have more than one routing status 4 for one product?
- Web page diagnostics in performance testing