If the product of the 3 consecutive integers is 210, then the sum of the two smaller integers?
This question is related to TCS Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Splitting a large job datastage into smaller jobs
- Test case for integer addition
- Bills receivable general entry
- Solve this using C++ code
- Question on array
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- When you feel the product is not defect free product ?
- Ensuring quality of a product
- Sheet metal k factor
- Layout inspection quality control
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Safety stock calculations
- Explain product based testing
- Mystique function
- Query multiples
- Find a solution in c, c++, c#
- Alpha and beta testing
- Cut cube puzzle