Need of Operating System
What is the need of operating system in computer science?
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- System calls
- Can neutral be earthed at load side?
- Harmonics power system
- Big endian or little endian
- Use of OOPS in c++
- How to recover if system continuosly restarts
- Slip power recovery system
- Installing os
- Un-reproducable bug
- Current control device and voltage control device
- Redis server database data storage
- 2 isp working in one network
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Testing source and target in different database
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Testing scenarios in client payroll system
- Memory management of operating system
- Examples of integration and system testing
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.