What is the difference between EAR, JAR and WAR file
Answered by Jey on 2005-05-08 11:23:41: In J2EE application modules are packaged as EAR, JAR and WAR based on their functionality
EJB modules which contains enterprise java beans class files and EJB deployment descriptor are packed as JAR files with .jar extenstion
Web modules which contains Servlet class files,JSP FIles,supporting files, GIF and HTML files are packaged as JAR file with .war( web achive) extension
All above files(.jar and .war) are packaged as JAR file with .ear ( enterprise archive) extension and deployed into Application Server.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- How to remove reverse duplicates in datastage ?
- What is difference between ipv4 & ipv6?
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- How to tune plugin-configuration file in websphere application server
- How do you get count of records in a PS file using sort jcl ?
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is difference between dns & gns ?
- What is the difference between pinion and gear
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- UNIX shell script
- Microstrategy differences