What is the difference between EAR, JAR and WAR file
Answered by Jey on 2005-05-08 11:23:41: In J2EE application modules are packaged as EAR, JAR and WAR based on their functionality
EJB modules which contains enterprise java beans class files and EJB deployment descriptor are packed as JAR files with .jar extenstion
Web modules which contains Servlet class files,JSP FIles,supporting files, GIF and HTML files are packaged as JAR file with .war( web achive) extension
All above files(.jar and .war) are packaged as JAR file with .ear ( enterprise archive) extension and deployed into Application Server.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- How to achieve the below scenario in abinitio
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- File uploading in PHP
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- UNIX shell script
- How to file sales tax for construction business?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service