To find the day of the week
Editorial / Best Answerbharat bhushan
when we move down in yearwise a day decreases. but when a leap year comes 2 days gets decreased..for e.g.
12 jan 2008 --- saturday
12 jan 2007 --- friday
12 jan 2006 --- thursday
12 jan 2005 --- wednesday
12 jan 2004 --- monday..
so in 4 years five days gets reduced... so in this manner we can find out in which year wat day was on 12 jan..
ANSWER ----- it was friday on 12 jan 1979......
- Remove duplicate stage
- Find next number in sequence
- Dns server faults
- Milk man and his bottles
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- Find the series
- Find and grep command
- How to find which schema using in our project?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Tronfy home cinema projector 60
- Test UNIX login
- Find a solution in c, c++, c#
- Find function and query find function
- Solve this using C++ code
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- 2nd highest record from each group basis on manager id including manager itself as well (null group)
- Week of supply analysis