To find the day of the week
Editorial / Best Answerbharat bhushan
when we move down in yearwise a day decreases. but when a leap year comes 2 days gets decreased..for e.g.
12 jan 2008 --- saturday
12 jan 2007 --- friday
12 jan 2006 --- thursday
12 jan 2005 --- wednesday
12 jan 2004 --- monday..
so in 4 years five days gets reduced... so in this manner we can find out in which year wat day was on 12 jan..
ANSWER ----- it was friday on 12 jan 1979......
- Patient and doctor
- How to find which bucket is having the 11g coin .
- Basic elements of oop
- Manual testing
- Finding cobol or cobol - db2
- How to write an query for the following?
- How to find the particular word in text file and how to split and capture total line of the founded word using vb scripting?
- How to find out the regularly changing value in a single line?
- How to split the line and capture the line in text file using v script in QTP?
- Scenario based question
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- How to find archive log gap from primary to standby?
- Test objective is to.
- Examples of mpp (massively parallel processing) test cases
- Test cases
- Search text from file in directories
- Block corrupted in datafile