To find the day of the week
Editorial / Best Answerbharat bhushan
when we move down in yearwise a day decreases. but when a leap year comes 2 days gets decreased..for e.g.
12 jan 2008 --- saturday
12 jan 2007 --- friday
12 jan 2006 --- thursday
12 jan 2005 --- wednesday
12 jan 2004 --- monday..
so in 4 years five days gets reduced... so in this manner we can find out in which year wat day was on 12 jan..
ANSWER ----- it was friday on 12 jan 1979......
- How to find which schema using in our project?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Even or odd number
- Record mismatch
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- Post interview assignment
- C program - find mistake
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- Week of supply analysis
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- Business requirements documents
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- How to find archive log gap from primary to standby?