What is the different between _jspInit() and jspInit()?
Showing Answers 1 - 11 of 11 Answers
- JSP JSPinit() method
- What is the different between _jspinit() and JSPinit()?
- What is the diff. B/n declaring members in and declaraing in JSPinit() method ?
- Can we override JSPinit() method?
- Can we override JSPinit()
- The JSPpage interface defines the __________ and ____ method which the page writer can use in their pages and are invoked in much the same manner as the ____ and _____ methods of a servlet.
- Arrange the lifecycle phases of JSP in correct order1. Page translation: -page is parsed, and a Java file which is a servlet is created. 2. Page compilation: page is compiled into a class file 3. Page
- Following methods can be overridden in the JSP page. (multiple choice)
- Following method(s) cannot be overridden in the JSP page.
- After converting JSP into servlet which methods are present i.E all 6 methods(jspinit(),_jspservice(),jspdestroy(),init(),service(),destroy()) or only 3 methods i.E EIther JSP life cycle methods or se