ASP.NET - Addition of two numbers
For that I created two text boxes tbNum1 and tbNum2 and a button btnAdd. So Question is I have to create one class ,and in this class I have to declare properties for getting values. and in button_Click event I have to access the property value and assign the result to another text box. I can use property only not methods. how to do this. pls explain with codes
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Meaning of numerology on spanners and wrenches
- Trouble creating queries
- Program to print all prime numbers btw 1 to 100
- You have an array having numbers 1 to 100 but one number is missing? Find out the missing number?
- Analysis number design flow chart
- Logic and design
- How to get top five rows in datastage?
- 5,6,5,6,5,5,7,6, find the next two numbers in this series
- Accept two numbers from the user...
- Post interview assignment
- Business requirements documents
- How to print the over flow of fibonacci series
- How to add running totals in report studio
- What should be returned at line commented "//insert here" so that code returns numbers in fibonacci sequence?
- Wap on 3d matrix by using random function print o/p in a file.
- Program on 3d matrix using random function print the o/p in file.
- Help with hr scenario
- What was the most important decision you ever had to make?