I am final year student of electronics and communication engg. I want to know at which place we have to apply for the research work in electronics field in india if i am interested in electronics and chip level designing, and for this what criteria is required?

Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers


  • Jan 21st, 2008

As i think, you should go for psu or give the  enterance of cdac for better jobs in EC core....like texas,erricsson,freescale,smd,etc

  Was this answer useful?  Yes


  • Jul 9th, 2009

If it is about research try Indian Institute of Science and for VLSI try M S Ramaiah School for Advanced Studies: both in Bangalore.

  Was this answer useful?  Yes

Give your answer:

If you think the above answer is not correct, Please select a reason and add your answer below.


Related Answered Questions


Related Open Questions