Write Test cases for Traffic Signal
Editorial / Best Answersarvesh4u
Test cases on the Traffc Signal
1- There should be three signal light (Red,Yellow,Green) also there should be provision to have a left and right arrow signal.
2- At a time only one stright and aadjacent left direction should have green signal on.
3- There should be duration of 5 second after completation of Green signal.
4- At the time of Green signal the Zebra cross signal should be red.
5- There should a provision when all the signal should be closed and only zebra crossing is allowed.
6- To make sure the visibility of the signal the height of the signal pole should be grater than 10 feet.
7- There should be provision to allow maual control if it is not a digitally controled.
8- Each and every signal should have time meter in the decreasing order.
9- There should be power backup provided to the signal.
10- The intensity of the signal light should be brighter and should not be dull.
- SCD insert, update and link data
- System date
- Check period criteria as manual tester
- Image comparison feature in any test automation tool
- Displaying 12 weeks as rows
- Add data table
- Test case for attendance system of employee
- Chair test case
- Identify automation test case
- Validate source to target etl mapping using single SQL query
- Balance payment journal entry
- Test scenarios for 'create and send email' functionality
- Find longest common substring
- All possible combinations using coins
- Insert new value to sorted array
- Queries for truck booking
- Test a web registration application
- Test cases for equity, bond, futures and options financial instruments
- Test method name change
- Total quality management (mba)