Write Test cases for Traffic Signal
Editorial / Best Answersarvesh4u
Test cases on the Traffc Signal
1- There should be three signal light (Red,Yellow,Green) also there should be provision to have a left and right arrow signal.
2- At a time only one stright and aadjacent left direction should have green signal on.
3- There should be duration of 5 second after completation of Green signal.
4- At the time of Green signal the Zebra cross signal should be red.
5- There should a provision when all the signal should be closed and only zebra crossing is allowed.
6- To make sure the visibility of the signal the height of the signal pole should be grater than 10 feet.
7- There should be provision to allow maual control if it is not a digitally controled.
8- Each and every signal should have time meter in the decreasing order.
9- There should be power backup provided to the signal.
10- The intensity of the signal light should be brighter and should not be dull.
- C program 1-d array
- Write a program that reads from the user an integer and prints it until the user enters 0
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- How many test cases can I write based on srs of 3 sheets .
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Comments during test case review.
- Sqlexec update will process sigle row or multiple rows.
- Test case review and traceability matrix
- Ensuring quality of a product
- Positive and negative test cases
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- What are the testing tools used to test sharepoint applications?
- Calibration of hplc
- UNIX shell script
- Test coverage in atdd process
- How to write a program for fibonacci series using perl?
- Test approach for e-commerce website
- Write the real time scenario of different stages in datastage?
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX