What is HashMap and Map?
Map is Interface and Hashmap is class that implements that and its not serialized HashMap is non serialized and Hashtable is serialized.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Common design pattern
- JVM uses which one of these to save hashcode,hashtable or hashmap or hashset??
- Hashmap and hashtable
- Can hashmap store null values?If yes, how many?
- What is the default size of vector, arraylist, hashtable, hashmAP, hashset in Java?
- What is the difference between hashmap and hashset?
- What is meant by hashmap in Java
- 1. What is throwable and where should we use this? 2. How can you increase the JVM memory? 3. Abstract class is a partially implemented class so, how can we call an abstract method without creating...
- Can hashmap store null values?If yes, how many and in which one?
- Which Java class specifies the name of the customized classes to be used instead of the outofbox clarify code __________________
- What is thread safe? Why hashmap is thread safe?