How Servlet Maintain Session and EJB Maintain Session?
Servlets maintain session in ServleContext and EJB’s in EJBContext.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- How to remove reverse duplicates in datastage ?
- Why india shouid be maintain 50hz frequency ?
- Maintaining data integrity
- Performace tunning of session and workflow
- Performance of an aggreartor
- If session fails after loading 100 record and want to load 300 to 500 records in Informatica.
- Passing data between pages
- Default session timeout value in websphere 7
- Siebel gateway down
- How to use business process testing (bpt) with uft 12.02
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- Planning steps for db testing
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Variable declaration...
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?
- How do I write a servlet to send data from a j2me midlet to a wamp server?
- What are real time usage of session parameters and variables ?
- Record movie clips of run session in QTP