What are the more common pseudo-columns
Answer posted by Scott on 2005-05-25 18:43:29: SELECT rownum, rowid
Showing Answers 1 - 8 of 8 Answers
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Increasing a number
- Validation and row counts
- Sum calculation in crosstab
- Unique joiner transformation
- Reverse pivoting
- Identify common web ui object properties
- SQL query to obtain 2nd highest mark in each subject for a student
- How to convert rows into columns and column into rows in abinitio?
- How to convert rows into columns and column into rows in abinitio
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Filters and restricted columns
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Extracting from rows
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Farm grid of cells arrangement - asked at practo
- Web table testing
- How to retrieve common records from two PS files using jcl?
- C program to compare two text files
- Oracle production support common issues ?