What is difference between % ROWTYPE and TYPE RECORD ?
% ROWTYPE is to be used whenever query returns a entire row of a table or view. TYPE rec RECORD is to be used whenever query returns columns of differenttable or views and variables. E.g. TYPE r_emp is RECORD (eno emp.empno% type,ename emp ename %type); e_rec emp% ROWTYPE cursor c1 is select empno,deptno from emp; e_rec c1 %ROWTYPE.
Showing Answers 1 - 13 of 13 Answers
- Defect tracking tools
- Load last 3 records using parameter file
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Not selecting lookups record
- Load 1 crore records into 3 different targets having 25 l records in each?
- Earth quake engineering
- Dynamic cache
- Identify header, detail and trailer records
- Filters and restricted columns
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Etl case and decode
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Horizontal and vertical clustering
- Filter out errors
- Mobile and desktop testing
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Find function and query find function