What is difference between % ROWTYPE and TYPE RECORD ?
% ROWTYPE is to be used whenever query returns a entire row of a table or view. TYPE rec RECORD is to be used whenever query returns columns of differenttable or views and variables. E.g. TYPE r_emp is RECORD (eno emp.empno% type,ename emp ename %type); e_rec emp% ROWTYPE cursor c1 is select empno,deptno from emp; e_rec c1 %ROWTYPE.
Showing Answers 1 - 10 of 10 Answers
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Difference between 11i and r12
- Informatica mapping question
- Dataset stage and sequential file stage
- Having single input source want three different outputs.
- Which type micro processor is used in computers?
- What is the difference between trigger and constraints ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Consumption for 20 km under ground cable
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify