What is difference between % ROWTYPE and TYPE RECORD ?
% ROWTYPE is to be used whenever query returns a entire row of a table or view. TYPE rec RECORD is to be used whenever query returns columns of differenttable or views and variables. E.g. TYPE r_emp is RECORD (eno emp.empno% type,ename emp ename %type); e_rec emp% ROWTYPE cursor c1 is select empno,deptno from emp; e_rec c1 %ROWTYPE.
Showing Answers 1 - 10 of 10 Answers
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What type of testing you would perform first in the testing environment ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- In procedures we can use record type is possible or not?
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Consumption for 20 km under ground cable
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly