What is Privilege Auditing ?
Privilege auditing is the auditing of the use of powerful system privileges without regard to specifically named objects.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Network auditing
- Superuser privilege
- Every firms has audit firms to audit their accounts but who will audit an auditing firm?
- Oracle database auditing
- UNIX commands questions
- How to give select privilege on all the objects owned by an user(say user1) to another user say(user2) using a single SQL statement?
- What is meant by computer auditing?
- Ibm-aix interview questions:1. Why is the . Not included in the path? 2. How will you mirror a volume and how will you find if a volume is mirrored ? Lsvg â€“l (vol gp name) 3. A system is echoing the
- What are triggers in database?
- Hi ,how to do negative testing for database testing ?Andwhat is mean by internal quality auditing ?Please explain if u have any related document please forward it.Thanks & best regards.Zahirhussaince
- LINUX interview questions
- What is auditing and asm(automatic storage management) in Oracle database 10g?
- What is codd’s rules?
- How will you enforce security using stored procedures?
- What are the different levels of auditing ?
- What are the use of roles ?