Difference between ado.net data set and ADO Record set
Editorial / Best Answerramakrishnag1982
1) A DataSet can represent an entire relational database in memory, complete with tables, relations, and views, A Recordset can not.
2) A DataSet is designed to work without any continuing connection to the original data source; Recordset maintains the contentious connection with the original data source.
3) There's no concept of cursor types in a DataSet, They are bulk loaded, while Recordset work with cursors and they are loaded on demand.
4) DataSets have no current record pointer, you can use For Each loops to move through the data. Recordsets have pointers to move through them.
- Convert column data into row data
- Reverse pivoting
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- V-model and fish model
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Remove special characters from input file
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- Find function and query find function
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- Data structure to maintain photographs database