Difference between ado.net data set and ADO Record set
Editorial / Best Answerramakrishnag1982
1) A DataSet can represent an entire relational database in memory, complete with tables, relations, and views, A Recordset can not.
2) A DataSet is designed to work without any continuing connection to the original data source; Recordset maintains the contentious connection with the original data source.
3) There's no concept of cursor types in a DataSet, They are bulk loaded, while Recordset work with cursors and they are loaded on demand.
4) DataSets have no current record pointer, you can use For Each loops to move through the data. Recordsets have pointers to move through them.
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Eliminating header and trailor without using next in sequence and dedup sort
- Generate the occurrence number in output file
- Salary provision
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Project data model
- Which table will load first - fact or dimension table?
- Store rejected record
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Classical and alv report
- Total quality management (mba)
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Etl extract and loading strategies
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Roll back and roll forward
- Perform funnel