Difference between ado.net data set and ADO Record set
Editorial / Best Answerramakrishnag1982
1) A DataSet can represent an entire relational database in memory, complete with tables, relations, and views, A Recordset can not.
2) A DataSet is designed to work without any continuing connection to the original data source; Recordset maintains the contentious connection with the original data source.
3) There's no concept of cursor types in a DataSet, They are bulk loaded, while Recordset work with cursors and they are loaded on demand.
4) DataSets have no current record pointer, you can use For Each loops to move through the data. Recordsets have pointers to move through them.
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Credit memo and debit nemo in AR and ap
- Not selecting lookups record
- Load 1 crore records into 3 different targets having 25 l records in each?
- Dynamic cache
- Abort job when records exceeds 100
- Difference between impicit index and explicit cursor
- How to achieve this?
- Windows 2000 vs windows 2000 server
- Report studio restrict user to add new data item
- C based on data structure
- Redis server database data storage
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Vpn and vlan
- Etl case and decode
- Writing test scenario for copy and paste data
- Safety stock calculations
- Pre-emtive and non-pre-emtive scheduling
- Use idq mapplet in datastage