Difference between ado.net data set and ADO Record set
Editorial / Best Answerramakrishnag1982
1) A DataSet can represent an entire relational database in memory, complete with tables, relations, and views, A Recordset can not.
2) A DataSet is designed to work without any continuing connection to the original data source; Recordset maintains the contentious connection with the original data source.
3) There's no concept of cursor types in a DataSet, They are bulk loaded, while Recordset work with cursors and they are loaded on demand.
4) DataSets have no current record pointer, you can use For Each loops to move through the data. Recordsets have pointers to move through them.
- Display column as rows
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Classical and alv report
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Eliminating header and trailor without using next in sequence and dedup sort
- Roll back and roll forward
- Perform funnel
- Data set removed why
- SAP bo backup and data auditing
- Add data table
- Telecom project explanation in data stage
- Data modelling and data warehouse experience
- Ntfs security
- Total quality management (mba)
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Etl extract and loading strategies
- Change request (cr) and modification