Difference between ado.net data set and ADO Record set
Editorial / Best Answerramakrishnag1982
1) A DataSet can represent an entire relational database in memory, complete with tables, relations, and views, A Recordset can not.
2) A DataSet is designed to work without any continuing connection to the original data source; Recordset maintains the contentious connection with the original data source.
3) There's no concept of cursor types in a DataSet, They are bulk loaded, while Recordset work with cursors and they are loaded on demand.
4) DataSets have no current record pointer, you can use For Each loops to move through the data. Recordsets have pointers to move through them.
- Difference between stlc and bug life cycle
- Convert column data into row data
- Reverse pivoting
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- Filter out errors
- Extract last 3 days data using SCD
- Object and relational view
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Copy data from pds to vsam
- Search data dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
- Etl testing - validate data
- Decode and case
- Mobile and desktop testing
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos