Difference between ado.net data set and ADO Record set
Editorial / Best Answerramakrishnag1982
1) A DataSet can represent an entire relational database in memory, complete with tables, relations, and views, A Recordset can not.
2) A DataSet is designed to work without any continuing connection to the original data source; Recordset maintains the contentious connection with the original data source.
3) There's no concept of cursor types in a DataSet, They are bulk loaded, while Recordset work with cursors and they are loaded on demand.
4) DataSets have no current record pointer, you can use For Each loops to move through the data. Recordsets have pointers to move through them.
- SCD insert, update and link data
- Fetch next record data
- Duplicate record in datastage
- Extracting characters and mathematical computation
- Add data table
- Display column as rows
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Classical and alv report
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Oracle data physical component
- Refcursor data type
- Teradata versions
- Project and project architecture
- Find corrupted record in multifile
- Data loading table mode
- Delete a record from multifile
- Modify record in multi-file
- Find corrupted record in a multi file
- Ibm install manager and launcher