Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Post interview assignment
- C program - find mistake
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Null key in scan and dedup
- C program 1-d array
- Distinct values
- Roles and responsibilities of citrix administrator
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- Asynchronous counter and synchronous counter
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- Write a program that inserts a node at a specific location of a circular linked list.
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Business requirements documents
- Explain how structures can be used with in function