Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Query to get highest marks output
- Display employee select SQL query
- System calls
- Buy three types of stamps five each
- Normalize index value
- C++ macros functionality
- String format expression
- Process improvement
- App crashes on one of two similar devices
- Ascending order and descending order query
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Report studio scope
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Server 2008 r2 local administrator query
- Array in function
- Annual performance review
- Query multiples
- Major defects faced in your career
- Filter out errors