Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Null key in scan and dedup
- C program 1-d array
- Distinct values
- Roles and responsibilities of citrix administrator
- PostgreSQL - error message
- Function purity
- Recursive function
- Studetnt result should get pass (or) fail
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- What are the situations in which lightweight udp protocol would be acceptable
- How to add running totals in report studio
- SAP ABAP consultant role
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Quantity survey billing engineer - butt filling question
- What are the roles and responsibilities SAP pp ?
- Wants to change career into Informatica
- What are coding standards, will you follow while writing QTP scripts?
- Ims query