Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Display employee records having same salary department wise
- Roles and responsibilites of electrical engineer in cement plant
- Display the employee details who joined before 5 days.
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- SQL to retrieve the 5th record only
- Query to display employee hike details
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Define a return statement
- Co-operative switching
- What is key responsibilities of functional business analyst ?
- Replace alternate character in a string
- Find function and query find function
- Dns query
- Converter transformers ratings
- Perl usage
- String input library
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Automation testing
- SQL query to obtain 2nd highest mark in each subject for a student
- Topological sort algorithm