Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Efficiency of retesting vs regression testing
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Replace alternate character in a string
- Dns query
- Display employee records having same salary department wise
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- SQL query to obtain 2nd highest mark in each subject for a student
- Roles and responsibilites of electrical engineer in cement plant
- Display the employee details who joined before 5 days.
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- Major defects faced in your career
- Filter out errors
- Public metrics
- Roles & responsibilities
- Alias and reference shorcuts in cognos
- Pick the delta data from specific files or tables
- Test UNIX login
- Find function and query find function
- Converter transformers ratings
- Perl usage