Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Write a query for split one column to multiple columns
- Megger test
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Query to get highest marks output
- Display employee select SQL query
- System calls
- Buy three types of stamps five each
- Normalize index value
- C++ macros functionality
- String format expression
- Print minimum & maximum salary of respective employee
- Redo and undo query
- Complex webi report, complex crystal report
- Report studio scope
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Server 2008 r2 local administrator query
- Array in function
- Annual performance review
- Query multiples