Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Display the employee details who joined before 5 days.
- SQL query to find the department (id) wise counts in the company
- SQL to retrieve the 5th record only
- Query to display employee hike details
- Most recent complex/challenging projects
- Define a return statement
- Co-operative switching
- What is key responsibilities of functional business analyst ?
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- Display employee records having same salary department wise
- Converter transformers ratings
- Perl usage
- String input library
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Automation testing
- Roles and responsibilites of electrical engineer in cement plant
- Topological sort algorithm
- Game of jack straws
- SAP question regarding sales order data