Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Function purity
- Recursive function
- Why we use materialized view? Or when do I go for an materialized view
- How to looping on student grades to check if he has one fail course?
- Why we use materialized view ?
- Delete duplicate records without using sub query?
- Comments during test case review.
- Trouble creating queries
- Quantity survey billing engineer - rate of verified tile flooring
- Quantity survey billing - rate excaVATion
- Explain how structures can be used with in function
- PostgreSQL - error message
- What are the situations in which lightweight udp protocol would be acceptable
- Studetnt result should get pass (or) fail
- How to add running totals in report studio
- SAP ABAP consultant role
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- Quantity survey billing engineer - butt filling question
- What are the roles and responsibilities SAP pp ?