Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- What is key responsibilities of functional business analyst ?
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Post interview assignment
- C program - find mistake
- Test cases on privacy settings
- Null key in scan and dedup
- C program 1-d array
- Distinct values
- Roles and responsibilities of citrix administrator
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- What are the possible senarios to choose that an application can be manually tested or automated.
- What are the key responsibilities of functional business analyst ?
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- Asynchronous counter and synchronous counter
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- Write a program that inserts a node at a specific location of a circular linked list.
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.