Need a query that can give me all the responsibilities that have a specific function.
The input param will be the "function name" and the output should be "all the responsibilities that use that function" irrespective of whether the function in under the menu or the sub-menu of that responsibility.
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- Site engineer duties and responsibilities
- Print minimum & maximum salary of respective employee
- Redo and undo query
- Write a query for split one column to multiple columns
- Megger test
- Complex webi report, complex crystal report
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Query to get highest marks output
- Display employee select SQL query
- Frequent locking of login id
- Return multiple values at a time from function
- Validate source to target etl mapping using single SQL query
- Product testing on various versions of hardware.
- Server 2008 r2 local administrator query
- Annual performance review
- Query multiples
- Major defects faced in your career
- Filter out errors
- Public metrics