How do you resolve issues?
Editorial / Best AnswerRavindra_munaganti
I have read most of the answers and I am impressed the way people resolve the Issues...But I am sorry to say most of the people forgot that they are attending this question in a Business Analyst interview.
The meaning for this question is as a business analyst how do you resolve issues?
not only in your team but the problems faced while you were at clients place( while gathering requirements)
Lets take an example of improper requirements: If two department people are giving the requirements and if they have some common resources to use...so one department people wants the application in some way and the other department wants in otherway...If they are adament on their statements and wants the application to be developed in their way....which is not feasible ...then we have to follow these steps
1. Explain them clearly what we can not build an application until and unless they agree and stick to single opinion.
2. If they still do not understand tell them about the time constraint. man hours wastage and money loss for their own company if they try to prolong the issue.
3. Even if they donot agree then report this issue to the your higher authority which is project manager or Principle BA to look in to this matter which he inturn speaks to the client regarding this issue.
similarly if you have any issues regarding communication and it is better you convince your client if you can use any recorder to record the requirements which you can later analyse or ask for the help of interpreter.
so these are all the steps usually a BA should follow to resolve any issue.
please do correct me if anybody disputes with my opinion.
- What is a exception invoice?
- What is #value and 1090,30325 erros?
- What are commands used for troubleshooting dhcp issues in detail
- What are commands used for troubleshooting dns issues in detail
- Monitoring defects
- Application not delivered?
- Defect creation and verification
- Window or object is not displayed issue with Oracle nca protocol
- Buffer over flow is a software weakness categorized under?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output
- What type of issues you have faced after upgrade project?
- What are commands used for troubleshooting cluster issues in detail
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- Peoplesoft instance from db2 to Oracle
- Excessive redo generation.
- Problem with jsf / spring security 2.5
- What are the main performance issues in jboss server?
- SAP hr tickets...