How to solve cube problems, like a big cube is divided into 64 smaller cubes. Some sides are painted in blue, red or green. Can you plz. guide me how to approach these types of problems?
This question is related to Accenture Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 14 of 14 Answers
- Use of indexes
- What is the difference between page not found and page cannot be dislplayed
- Ensuring quality of a product
- What are the types of framework manager?
- Testing approach
- Testing types and techniques
- Graph performance
- Describe your approach to estimate the time that it will take to test a functional area.
- How many types of fast formulas are there in hrms?
- What are the types of hard disks used in servers?
- Transmission media
- Test approach for e-commerce website
- Interview questions on hogan core banking testing
- How to actiVATe a system without a remote connection running win xp
- How to wrote the test cases in diff. Types of transactions in cash vault?
- Fast formula
- Career guidance
- Test objective is to.
- A guide to advanced Java