How to solve cube problems, like a big cube is divided into 64 smaller cubes. Some sides are painted in blue, red or green. Can you plz. guide me how to approach these types of problems?
This question is related to Accenture Interview
Showing Answers 1 - 14 of 14 Answers
- Etl testing
- Buy three types of stamps five each
- Check the ASP.Net site performance
- Surface area of cube
- Compressible testing of concrete
- Types of network
- Power electronics - determine resistor, capacitor and inductor using a battery, a switch and a lamp.
- Green gases effects on temperature
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Splitting a large job datastage into smaller jobs
- Citrix authentication
- Solve mix combinations
- Testing scenarios in client payroll system
- Display previous row salary in the current row display next row salary in the current row
- Main usage
- Farm grid of cells arrangement - asked at practo
- How to solve the function getbyidasync has invalid parameters in office app?
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Report studio in cognos