What is the use of DESC in SQL?
DESC has two purposes. It is used to describe a schema as well as to retrieve rows from table in descending order.
The query SELECT * FROM EMP ORDER BY ENAME DESC will display the output sorted on ENAME in descending order.
Showing Answers 1 - 5 of 5 Answers
- How do we use or operator with desc programming.
- Informatica error rep_12014 : error occured while accessing the registry
- To get second highest age from the student table
- General run error
- Produce a list of 5 highest revenue transactions
- Block corruption
- Display deptno wise first three lowest salaries in ascending order of deptno and desc order of salary
- Describe table without desc command
- Passing the parameter to top keyword
- How to display nth highest record in a table for example ?