Command to show SQL commands from buffer
Which command displays the SQL command in the SQL buffer, and then executes it?
Showing Answers 1 - 10 of 10 Answers
- Extracting characters and mathematical computation
- Identify dml impacted objects
- Truncate vs delete
- Command to print the 3rd argument
- Dsjob run command in UNIX platform
- Print latest records with UNIX commands
- VAT payable
- Display with commas
- Dns server faults
- 4 couples-mixed double game
- Correlated sub query
- Queries for truck booking
- C based on data structure
- Check if a number is divisible by another number using loop
- What will happen to the users that are already connected to the database when (alter system enable restricted session;) command is fired in the database.
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- If auditor advise you to do pass wrong entry for showing revenue more what will you do
- What is the command for below question ?
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?