What is the difference between class and structure?
Editorial / Best Answersumitv
Structure does support inheritance.
try out the following code.
using namespace std;
struct Derived:public Base
cout<<endl<<"A = "<<A<<endl;
D.A = 111;
Try out private and protected inheritance as well. It works. :)
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization