What is the difference between class and structure?
Editorial / Best Answersumitv
Structure does support inheritance.
try out the following code.
using namespace std;
struct Derived:public Base
cout<<endl<<"A = "<<A<<endl;
D.A = 111;
Try out private and protected inheritance as well. It works. :)
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Classical and alv report
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Roll back and roll forward
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- How many students are there in the class?
- What is the output of the following program?
- Abstract class and final class
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Create an anonymous PL/SQL block to enroll a student
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger
- Filters and restricted columns
- C based on data structure
- Redis server database data storage
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Subclass of component class
- Selenium framework architecture