What is the difference between class and structure?
Editorial / Best Answersumitv
Structure does support inheritance.
try out the following code.
using namespace std;
struct Derived:public Base
cout<<endl<<"A = "<<A<<endl;
D.A = 111;
Try out private and protected inheritance as well. It works. :)
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.