What is the difference between class and structure?
Editorial / Best Answersumitv
Structure does support inheritance.
try out the following code.
using namespace std;
struct Derived:public Base
cout<<endl<<"A = "<<A<<endl;
D.A = 111;
Try out private and protected inheritance as well. It works. :)
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- Telecom - equivalence class portioning
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- QTP launch application methods
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- Array differences
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- Power system
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences