What is the difference between data reader and data adapter ?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Madhukar Singh
DateReader is an forward only and read only cursor type if you are accessing data through DataRead it shows the data on the web form/control but you can not perform the paging feature on that record(because it's forward only type). Reader is best fit to show the Data (where no need to work on data)
DataAdapter is not only connect with the Databse(through Command object) it provide four types of command (InsertCommand, UpdateCommand, DeleteCommand, SelectCommand), It supports to the disconnected Architecture of .NET show we can populate the records to the DataSet. where as Dataadapter is best fit to work on data.
- Oracle connector stage and Oracle enterprise satge
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Project data model
- Which table will load first - fact or dimension table?
- How to load 2 files data into a single file without using join stage
- Identify critical invoice in SAP
- Joiner data and index cache
- Transformer based ups vs transformer less ups
- Vpn and vlan
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Opc 43 & 53 cement grades
- Process 1tb data and get max age for each gender group
- Classical and alv report
- Total quality management (mba)
- Comparison of 2 files in mainframe
- Ms SQL server and SQL server
- Bug can be rejected or not if the basic issue is corrected and the secondary related issue is not the bug.
- Etl extract and loading strategies
- Change request (cr) and modification
- Nominal ledger