What is the difference between data reader and data adapter ?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Madhukar Singh
DateReader is an forward only and read only cursor type if you are accessing data through DataRead it shows the data on the web form/control but you can not perform the paging feature on that record(because it's forward only type). Reader is best fit to show the Data (where no need to work on data)
DataAdapter is not only connect with the Databse(through Command object) it provide four types of command (InsertCommand, UpdateCommand, DeleteCommand, SelectCommand), It supports to the disconnected Architecture of .NET show we can populate the records to the DataSet. where as Dataadapter is best fit to work on data.
- Convert column data into row data
- Reverse pivoting
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Finance & accounts
- Jcl sort card to filter data
- Retreive data from 2 tables
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- V-model and fish model
- Manual testing brd and srs documents
- Remove special characters from input file
- RMAN logical and physical backup
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- Find function and query find function
- Refresh data in background mode xcode (swift)
- Test plan for transactional banking
- Difference between peopletools 8.52 and 8.54
- Data structure to maintain photographs database