What are the types of Transmission media?
Signals are usually transmitted over some transmission media that are broadly classified in to two categories.Guided Media:These are those that provide a conduit from one device to another that include twisted-pair, coaxial cable and fiber-optic cable. A signal traveling along any of these media is directed and is contained by the physical limits of the medium. Twisted-pair and coaxial cable use metallic that accept and transport signals in the form of electrical current. Optical fiber is a glass or plastic cable that accepts and transports signals in the form of light.Unguided Media: This is the wireless media that transport electromagnetic waves without using a physical conductor. Signals are broadcast either through air. This is done through radio communication, satellite communication and cellular telephony.
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Peoplesoft pages
- What type of testing it is?
- Reviews and types.
- What is dora,default lease period,types of classes in dhcp
- What are the types of dns zones,records,and importance of it
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Db2 data types
- Ui testing
- Use of indexes
- Transmission media
- Factors determining types of transmission
- What is memory in server and types of it(paged/non paged)
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Domestic refrigeration
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?
- What are the types of ups ?
- How to wrote the test cases in diff. Types of transactions in cash vault?
- Model of a transmission line
- How to use change capture stage in SCDs