What are the types of Transmission media?
Signals are usually transmitted over some transmission media that are broadly classified in to two categories.Guided Media:These are those that provide a conduit from one device to another that include twisted-pair, coaxial cable and fiber-optic cable. A signal traveling along any of these media is directed and is contained by the physical limits of the medium. Twisted-pair and coaxial cable use metallic that accept and transport signals in the form of electrical current. Optical fiber is a glass or plastic cable that accepts and transports signals in the form of light.Unguided Media: This is the wireless media that transport electromagnetic waves without using a physical conductor. Signals are broadcast either through air. This is done through radio communication, satellite communication and cellular telephony.
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- Use of indexes
- Transmission media
- What are the types of framework manager?
- Testing approach
- Testing types and techniques
- How many types of fast formulas are there in hrms?
- What are the types of hard disks used in servers?
- Simply specify what is fixed assets & their components?
- Explain the different types of payment and charge reversals?
- Oracle collections
- Ui testing
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?
- What are the types of ups ?
- How to wrote the test cases in diff. Types of transactions in cash vault?
- Fast formula
- Model of a transmission line
- How to use change capture stage in SCDs
- What are the link types for joins, =? What datasets result?
- Application of cursors in different applications
- Video recording