Explain briefly about, processor, assembler, compiler, loader, linker and the functions executed by them?
Processor:--A processor is the part a computer system that executes instructions .It is also called a CPU Assembler: -- An assembler is a program that takes basic computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer's processor can use to perform its basic operations. Some people call these instructions assembler language and others use the term assembly language. Compiler: --- A compiler is a special program that processes statements written in a particular programming language and turns them into machine language or "code" that a computer's processor uses. Typically, a programmer writes language statements in a language such as Pascal or C one line at a time using an editor. The file that is created contains what are called the source statements. The programmer then runs the appropriate language compiler, specifying the name of the file that contains the source statements. Loader:--In a computer operating system, a loader is a component that locates a given program (which can be an application or, in some cases, part of the operating system itself) in offline storage (such as a hard disk), loads it into main storage (in a personal computer, it's called random access memory), and gives that program control of the compute Linker: -- Linker performs the linking of libraries with the object code to make the object code into an executable machine code.
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Which order the functions would be called?
- How do you optimise your PL/SQL code?
- Explain performance bottlenecks
- What is qa testing workflow
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- What is the use of inspect verb in cobol?
- How to calculate interest for VAT delay payment and how to file the returns,from basic please explain me.
- Sequential file stage
- Executed all test cases and no bugs found ?
- How to convert multiple rows into single row in datastage
- Multiple database access one instance
- Explain about cross functional audits
- Memory addressing
- Please explain the relationships in hibernate
- I have done project employee maintenance detail and they ask the program for main menu any one know the program of main menu if any one knows plzz explain.
- Semaphore variable
- Diffrence between product costing and process costing?
- Explain the types of locks in SAP ?