Explain briefly about, processor, assembler, compiler, loader, linker and the functions executed by them?
Processor:--A processor is the part a computer system that executes instructions .It is also called a CPU Assembler: -- An assembler is a program that takes basic computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer's processor can use to perform its basic operations. Some people call these instructions assembler language and others use the term assembly language. Compiler: --- A compiler is a special program that processes statements written in a particular programming language and turns them into machine language or "code" that a computer's processor uses. Typically, a programmer writes language statements in a language such as Pascal or C one line at a time using an editor. The file that is created contains what are called the source statements. The programmer then runs the appropriate language compiler, specifying the name of the file that contains the source statements. Loader:--In a computer operating system, a loader is a component that locates a given program (which can be an application or, in some cases, part of the operating system itself) in offline storage (such as a hard disk), loads it into main storage (in a personal computer, it's called random access memory), and gives that program control of the compute Linker: -- Linker performs the linking of libraries with the object code to make the object code into an executable machine code.
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- System calls
- Non zero max.Code setting maxxcc=0
- Solenoid 12v valve work in DC voltage?
- C++ macros functionality
- Effective test cases
- O2c, p2p, r2r
- Preparing salary sheet
- Internal combustion
- Single thread and multiple thread
- Hibernate datasource properties
- Start induction motor
- Difference between mobile app testing and mobile app native testing
- Vpn and vlan
- Inter-company journals
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Teach new employee about personal information
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Selenium framework architecture
- Explain product based testing
- Horizontal and vertical clustering