What is an UTL_FILE.What are different procedures and functions associated with it?
UTL_FILE is a package that adds the ability to read and write to operating system files. Procedures associated with it are FCLOSE, FCLOSE_ALL and 5 procedures to output data to a file PUT, PUT_LINE, NEW_LINE, PUTF, FFLUSH.PUT, FFLUSH.PUT_LINE,FFLUSH.NEW_LINE. Functions associated with it are FOPEN, ISOPEN.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- How to get the last day of the current month?
- Overloading procedure - all parameters are default
- Which of the following information does it contain that would be most suitable to generate test data
- Debugging PL/SQL programs
- Stored procedure vs function
- Perl code
- What is the main purpose of return in functions?
- Using distinct keyword with the analytical functions
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- With out using mid function in vb scripts
- How to use stored procedures with examples?
- Typical user defined signal handler functions perform actions such as
- Want C program for this please.
- C++ programming function help
- Javaw.Exe files creating while Oracle application testing with QTP