What is an UTL_FILE.What are different procedures and functions associated with it?
UTL_FILE is a package that adds the ability to read and write to operating system files. Procedures associated with it are FCLOSE, FCLOSE_ALL and 5 procedures to output data to a file PUT, PUT_LINE, NEW_LINE, PUTF, FFLUSH.PUT, FFLUSH.PUT_LINE,FFLUSH.NEW_LINE. Functions associated with it are FOPEN, ISOPEN.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- C++ macros functionality
- Array implementation of student counseling details using queues
- Which order the functions would be called?
- In procedures we can use record type is possible or not?
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- How to get the last day of the current month?
- Overloading procedure - all parameters are default
- With out using mid function in vb scripts
- Features and benefits of business intelligence
- Program to stimulate timer of an test
- Explain about data blocks and its functions ?
- Typical user defined signal handler functions perform actions such as
- Want C program for this please.
- C++ programming function help
- Javaw.Exe files creating while Oracle application testing with QTP
- Power house
- Generic functions