What are active transformation / Passive transformations?
Answered by kiran on 2005-05-08 09:32:14: An active transformation can change the number of rows as output after a transformation, while a passive transformation does not change the number of rows and passes through the same number of rows that was given to it as input.
Showing Answers 1 - 15 of 15 Answers
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Intersite and intrasite replication?
- Which fsmo roles are not transferable in active directory domain?
- What are transformation rules in data mapping
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- Etl transformation question
- Union transformation is active
- Sorter transformation
- Transaction control transformation to get flat file names
- What is active directory garbage collection?
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- Windows entp. Server 2008
- Cumulative sum using Java transformation
- Real-time lookup transformation usage
- Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.
- Copy ports from source table
- Lookup function
- Transformation scope
- Informatica transformation scenarios