What are active transformation / Passive transformations?
Answered by kiran on 2005-05-08 09:32:14: An active transformation can change the number of rows as output after a transformation, while a passive transformation does not change the number of rows and passes through the same number of rows that was given to it as input.
Showing Answers 1 - 16 of 16 Answers
- Validate source to target etl mapping using single SQL query
- Variable frequency passed through transformer
- Integration / relation between active directory and dns
- Joiner data and index cache
- Database table active records count
- Transaction control transformation
- Lookup transformation
- Unique joiner transformation
- Without changing modem, how to active wifi
- Intersite and intrasite replication?
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- Windows entp. Server 2008
- Cumulative sum using Java transformation
- Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.
- Copy ports from source table
- Lookup function
- Transformation scope
- Informatica transformation scenarios
- Java transformation