Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- What files can be affected fast by virus attack in windows system ?
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Informatica grid
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Differences between a windows application and a web based application?
- Design of foundations
- Informatica mapping question
- What is the command for below question ?
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Cash management service
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly