Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- Published application icon is missing
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Informatica lookup override and tuneup
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Reverse duplicate
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- Service tax
- Debugging video player and generate test data
- Service date vs hire date
- Oracle DBA upgrade concepts
- Sequencers in autosys
- Find function and query find function
- C drive space
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library