Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Design of foundations
- Informatica mapping question
- Maintaining data integrity
- Web sphere application servers
- Etl transformation question
- If session fails after loading 100 record and want to load 300 to 500 records in Informatica.
- Informatica scenerios
- Basic elements of oop
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- Differences between a windows application and a web based application?
- Gaps identification during upgradation
- Cash management service
- Problem: 1. 1100v, 50hz,delta connected induction motor has a star connected slip ring rotor with stator to stator transformation ratio of 3.8 . The rotor resistance and stand still reactance are 0.01
- Etl testing in Informatica and UNIX
- Explain the business flow of Oracle general ledger
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Can someone help me to derive possible test scenarios to test Oracle ebs- (rms)
- Wants to change career into Informatica