Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Service tax
- Bmc remedy ticketing tool
- Select the even and odd records
- Component is not visible
- Implementing SCD type2
- Multi user os
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How do you install print server in windows 2008 /2008 r2 server core?
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- C drive space
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- Kt provide to employes