Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- Aptitude question - train question
- What files can be affected fast by virus attack in windows system ?
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Informatica grid
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Reversal journal entry in Oracle r12
- What type of proactive measures you take for managing the windows server ?
- Differences between a windows application and a web based application?
- Design of foundations
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Kt provide to employes
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- What is the use of Oracle dumps and servers?
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the command for below question ?
- Oracle production support common issues ?
- How do you run diagnostics for a particular module