Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- How do you install print server in windows 2008 /2008 r2 server core?
- How do you change Oracle default system date like mon-dd-yyyy
- Triggering events in Oracle
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Aptitude question - train question
- What files can be affected fast by virus attack in windows system ?
- Request timeout of servers while ping
- Where does Oracle stores the tables ?
- Informatica grid
- Multi user os
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?
- How to dump rest webservice data into Oracle 11g
- Image load in gridview help of picasso library
- Write a program that calculates and prints the bill ?
- Post interview question - assignment - to write a test plan with test cases.
- What are static and dynamic reports?
- Kt provide to employes
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica