Unable to start my Informatica Repository Service Windows XP and Oracle 10g
I am unable to start my Informatica Repository Service, Even if I start the service, it stops immediately.Please, any one have a solution to this problem(I installed Informatica 7.1 on WINDOWS XP Home Edition, Oracle 10g)Thanks a lot.nagesh
Showing Answers 1 - 53 of 53 Answers
- Oracle 11g architecture
- Reverse duplicate
- Why star delta starter prefer to d.O.L starter for large motors?
- Service tax
- Bmc remedy ticketing tool
- Select the even and odd records
- Component is not visible
- Implementing SCD type2
- Multi user os
- Load excel data into Oracle database
- Citrix xenapp 6.5 server reboot
- Sequencers in autosys
- Informatica lookup override and tuneup
- Oracle Apps attribute and GLobal attribute
- Find function and query find function
- How to generate a star pattern using Informatica?
- 40 ibm Oracle DBA interview questions
- C drive space
- Reports development
- What is blender in Oracle hyperion drm?