What is Normalization, First Normal Form, Second Normal Form , Third Normal Form
Answer posted by Badri Santhosh on 2005-05-18 09:40:29: Normalization : The process of decomposing tables to eliminate data redundancy is called Normalization.
1N.F:- The table should caontain scalar or atomic values.
2 N.F:- Table should be in 1N.F + No partial functional dependencies
3 N.F :-Table should be in 2 N.F + No transitive dependencies
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- Positive and negative test cases
- How to generate a sinusoidal wave form?
- Window or object is not displayed issue with Oracle nca protocol
- Normalization in SQL
- How to conduct the vapor-liquid equilibrium (vle) experiment at atmopheric pressure?
- What are the differences between share point portal testing and normal site testing ?
- Write test cases on email form, to, bcc, cc, attachments buttons and text fields.
- Disable standard menu items on form
- Accept an amount in rupees (indian currency ) from the user...
- File uploading in PHP
- Positive and negative testing
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- How to conduct the vle experiment at atmospheric pressure?
- How to conduct vapor liquid equilibrium experiment?
- How to transfer some data periodically using rtp protocol without any loss??
- Vb variable declaration
- Unknown transformer variable definition
- How do you deal and overcome major challenges?