What is Normalization, First Normal Form, Second Normal Form , Third Normal Form
Answer posted by Badri Santhosh on 2005-05-18 09:40:29: Normalization : The process of decomposing tables to eliminate data redundancy is called Normalization.
1N.F:- The table should caontain scalar or atomic values.
2 N.F:- Table should be in 1N.F + No partial functional dependencies
3 N.F :-Table should be in 2 N.F + No transitive dependencies
Showing Answers 1 - 6 of 6 Answers
- Identify normal and sparse lookup datastage job
- How can we run a datastage job form sequential mode to parallel mode
- Surface area of cube
- Fetching of two files and form one file
- Form of fact and dimension table
- Submit without submit button
- What is the meaning of field level & form level validation?
- File uploading in PHP
- Advantages of static class over class ?
- Positive and negative testing
- Form factor
- Single datastage job different output
- Apply form handlers in existing Oracle forms
- Is it true that developers are good security tester? If yes why?
- Current payroll validation, cpp reporting requirements
- Number system - single smallest possible square number
- Query multiples
- Adding interface to multiple inheritance in C++ language
- VAT submission to sars
- View standard report toolbar in portlet page output