What is Fact table
Answer posted by Chintan on 2005-05-22 18:46:03: A table in a data warehouse whose entries describe data in a fact table. Dimension tables contain the data from which dimensions are created.
Showing Answers 1 - 13 of 13 Answers
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- How we enter a new column in middle of our old columns?
- Design a dwh table based on the given source
- Moving data from 1 table to another
- Design a job
- Informatica mapping question
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Source file and 3 output tables records problem
- A wall clock looses 10 mins in 1 hr. 4 one hours of wall clock table clock gains 10mins for 1 hour of table clock alarm clock looses 5 mins for 1hr of arm clock, wrist watch gains 5min they were set
- Maintaining data integrity
- Alter table in db2 database
- Database design questions
- Database design
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- How to declare a variable with float (2 decimal places) in table creation in Oracle?
- Help on MySQL
- Web table is not being recognized..!!
- M2m dimensions in olap cube
- Cumulative sum using Java transformation