What is Fact table
Answer posted by Chintan on 2005-05-22 18:46:03: A table in a data warehouse whose entries describe data in a fact table. Dimension tables contain the data from which dimensions are created.
Showing Answers 1 - 13 of 13 Answers
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- How to decide which type of index to create on a table ?
- How to decide which index should be created on a table/ clustered or non clustered?
- If I will pass null key to join components, then what will be output?
- How to copy data from one table to another table having data
- How to show all duplicate rows in a table?
- Triggering events in Oracle
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?
- Trigger - insert into one table update into another table
- How we enter a new column in middle of our old columns?
- Web table testing
- SAP question regarding sales order data
- How to take table structure in datapump?
- How to retrieve only duplicate records in database table?
- Create a report on single query to display year wise sales in chart and current month in table in webi
- How to delete column from table in db2?
- Alter table in db2 database
- Database design questions
- Database design