What is Fact table
Answer posted by Chintan on 2005-05-22 18:46:03: A table in a data warehouse whose entries describe data in a fact table. Dimension tables contain the data from which dimensions are created.
Showing Answers 1 - 13 of 13 Answers
- Table name and trigger name
- Check manual entries in target table
- Write a query for split one column to multiple columns
- Load a date field value from sequencial file to databse table with out using transformer
- Which table will load first - fact or dimension table?
- SQL query to convert single row from multiple tables into single row in a table
- Etl testing
- Database table active records count
- Refresh external table
- Maximum score details among 10 records using transformer stage
- Web table buttons verification
- Synonym without table
- Validate source to target etl mapping using single SQL query
- Get numbers inside all webelements in webtable and sort them
- Collections get nth record from index by table
- Question on constraints
- What is calculating context?
- Game of jack straws
- Web table testing
- SAP question regarding sales order data