What is the Difference between OLTP and OLAP
Answered by swetha on 2005-03-30 12:00:33: OLTP
Short database transactions
Normalization is promoted
High volume transactions
Transaction recovery is necessary
Current and historical data
Long database transactions
Denormalization is promoted
Low volume transactions
Transaction recovery is not necessary
Showing Answers 1 - 23 of 23 Answers
- Exploratory testing
- Difference between is and as in Oracle
- Array differences
- Composite and alloy
- What is the difference between iebgener,iebcopy and repro
- Difference between divisions and paragraphs?
- Power system
- What is the difference between potential and voltage?
- What is the difference between earth and neutral ?
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- What is difference between tcp and udp and which is preferable
- Controlled and uncontrolled redundancy
- What is the difference between unearned revenue and unbilled receivables?
- What is the difference between sequence diagram and collaboration diagram?
- What is the difference between disaster recovery at the data link layer and the transport layer?
- Db2 data types
- C program to compare two text files
- What is the difference in C and Java ?
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?