What is the Difference between OLTP and OLAP
Answered by swetha on 2005-03-30 12:00:33: OLTP
Short database transactions
Normalization is promoted
High volume transactions
Transaction recovery is necessary
Current and historical data
Long database transactions
Denormalization is promoted
Low volume transactions
Transaction recovery is not necessary
Showing Answers 1 - 22 of 22 Answers
- QTP launch application methods
- Citrix vdi and citrix xendesktop
- Xenapp 6.0 and xenapp 6.5
- What is the difference body & neutral earthing ?
- What are the basic difference between re-insurance and insurance claim handling?
- Business rule & business validation
- What is the difference between subnetmask and host
- Oracle cursors in PL/SQL
- Difference between active & reactive power meters
- What is difference between win XP and win 7
- Launch any application methods in QTP
- Microstrategy differences
- What is the difference between a Java developer and Java designer?
- Cash management service
- Is there any difference between web application testing and sharepoint application testing.
- Difference between Informatica 8.1 and 8.6 in briefly
- Worksoft certify
- Difference between computer architecture, structure, and organization
- User stories and use case