What is traceability matrix??
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: Sahithi
this matrix defines the mapping between customer requirements and prepared testcases by testengineers.this matrix is requirements traceability matrix or requirements validation matrix.this is used by testing team to verify how far the testcases prepared have covered the requirements of the functionalities to be tested.
- Let a be an adjacency matrix of a directed graph in g
- Test case review and traceability matrix
- Requirement traceability matrix v.S traceability matrix
- Which of the following will enable this candidate to involved quick in regression.
- Which of the following will enable this candidate to involved quick in regression
- Difference betwen matrix and metrics
- Tracibility matrix
- Inverse of matrix
- Iterative algorithm
- What are the requirements traceability matrix?
- Memory addressing
- Wap on 3d matrix by using random function print o/p in a file.
- Program on 3d matrix using random function print the o/p in file.
- Project matrix
- Tracebility matrix with unified process
- Matrix multiplicaton
- Reverse traceabality matrix
- Procedure and data matrix in excel sheet
- Bi-directioanal tracebility matrix