How would you find out what version of Solaris is currently running?
Uname -a or uname -r
Showing Answers 1 - 18 of 18 Answers
- How to find which schema using in our project?
- How to find angle between hands of clock between old time and new time?
- Even or odd number
- Record mismatch
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- How to find total rows in a paginated web table ?
- What is the running time to find the depth (dv) of a node v in a binary tree?
- What is the best case running time for insertion sort?
- C program - find mistake
- Co-operative switching
- I would like to have output as like this 101 90 next line 102 65 next line 102 55 etc...
- How to find mortgage experience interview q&a for qa testers?
- How do you find why the particular query running slow?
- How do you change a pcl to a PS in jcl
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- How to add running totals in report studio
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Peoplesoft upgrade