How would you find out what version of Solaris is currently running?
Uname -a or uname -r
Showing Answers 1 - 18 of 18 Answers
- Patient and doctor
- How to find which bucket is having the 11g coin .
- Basic elements of oop
- Manual testing
- Finding cobol or cobol - db2
- Datastage scenario question
- Accounts payable interview questions
- Version upgrade
- How to write an query for the following?
- How to find the particular word in text file and how to split and capture total line of the founded word using vb scripting?
- A couple decided to travel a north country side .So they decide to travel a minimum amount on car the first day and the second and subsequent day a distance of 20 miles .If they travel a total amount
- How to add running totals in report studio
- How to actiVATe a system without a remote connection running win xp
- Response time for uploading and downloading of file.
- Peoplesoft upgrade
- How to test load (performance) when web application is running on server?
- Can transfer function of a system be equal to its homogeneous solution?
- Mercury/hp quality center version
- How to exp, imp from higher version to lower version?
- How to find archive log gap from primary to standby?