If he sells 40 mangoes, he will get the selling price of 4 mangoes extra. What is his % increase in profit?
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- High power generation low demand
- Database table active records count
- VAT payable
- Bundle of balloons algorithm
- Display the rank in asending & descending order for salary column
- General aptitude: what is cost of one apple one mango and one orange?
- Reinforcement in beam
- Performance tuning
- Correlated sub query
- Nominal ledger
- How do we increase hash file size?
- Quality center 10.0 version(save method is not working), while uploading attachments to quality center
- Heap size
- How will you account b company investment in C company in consolidated accounts?
- Watertable height
- Footbal game programme profit
- VAT registration
- P & l a/c and balance sheet using fsg