If he sells 40 mangoes, he will get the selling price of 4 mangoes extra. What is his % increase in profit?
Showing Answers 1 - 4 of 4 Answers
- General aptitude: what is cost of one apple one mango and one orange?
- Reinforcement in beam
- Performance tuning
- Electric motor start-up
- Logical thinking question
- Give me good reasons why should I choose you over others.
- What is your way of building rapport with a person you just met?
- What is the use of node in data stage ?
- How do we increase hash file size?
- How do you approach a problem?
- Quality center 10.0 version(save method is not working), while uploading attachments to quality center
- Heap size
- How will you account b company investment in C company in consolidated accounts?
- Watertable height
- Footbal game programme profit
- VAT registration
- P & l a/c and balance sheet using fsg
- Increase priority