What is OOPS?
Editorial / Best Answer
Answered by: shahistha
OOPs is an Object Oriented Programming language,which is the extension of Procedure Oriented Programming language.OOps reduce the code of the program because of the extensive feature of Polymorphism.OOps have many properties such as DataHiding,Inheritence,Data Absraction,Data Encapsulation and many more.
- Use of OOPS in c++
- OOPS interface
- Why we are using OOPS?
- Where data abstraction used ?
- Priority level
- Modular structered and OOPS
- Can static class be inherited in super class? If so how. what are the various types of OOPS in dot net architecture?What is the method that is used in dot net (like top-down, water fall)
- What are the demerits of object oriented programming(oops)?
- What is the difference between OOPS and oop
- Explain the advantages of OOPS with the examples.
- Why we need OOPS for electrical engineering?
- Why we need OOPS for electrical engineering ?
- Interview questions on SQL server at Microsoft
- C# .Net (win app)
- OOPS concept in delphi
- How to do interactive reports se38 using OOPS concept?
- I want some concepts in ABAP OOPS including alvs with OOPS
- Function by which we get values for object strictly follow the data hiding rule in OOPS