A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.A.Rs.90B.Rs.1.00C.Rs.3.00D.Rs.8.00
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- How many litres of water is required in m-20 grade for making 1 cubic meter?
- Why we have to perform calculation part in functions?
- Db2 table change - how impact analysis can be done?
- Window or object is not displayed issue with Oracle nca protocol
- How to calculate freezing point of a blend of two mixtures with known freezing points,compositions mathematically?
- What is the part of compiler that keeps track of names and their attributes?
- JVM uses which one of these to save hashcode,hashtable or hashmap or hashset??
- Grounding conductor size
- Oracle exception block
- Message error
- Rcc member weight
- Database design
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- How to turn off mouse?
- Sales order confirming wrong date
- Test cases
- Design coffee vending machine
- How to design coffee vending machine using ooad