A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee, putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade, how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.A.Rs.90B.Rs.1.00C.Rs.3.00D.Rs.8.00
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Joiner data and index cache
- Difference beetween ppc & opc
- Database table active records count
- 7 chocolate wrappers
- M30 grade concrete mix without rmc
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Save button test case
- What are the peoplecode events will triggers when I save in a component?
- Define a return statement
- Distribution of number of rows equally.
- Why are you interested in a job?
- Solution for rcc slab and beam with wrong concrete ratio
- Write a simple program to organize student marks ?
- Write a specifications for generating a report?
- Draw the components of a digital computer and identify the function(s) of the different parts.
- Business requirements documents
- Rcc member weight
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- How to turn off mouse?