Describe your management style?
Try to avoid labels. Some of the more common labels, like progressive, salesman or consensus, can have several meanings or descriptions depending on which management expert you listen to. The situational style is safe, because it says you will manage according to the situation, instead of one size fits all.
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Describe testing phases?
- Transmission media
- Master data goverance
- What is the use of management flexfield qualifier
- Incident management
- Describe your approach to estimate the time that it will take to test a functional area.
- Waterfall sdlc compared to an agile sdlc
- Defect creation and verification
- Memory management of operating system
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- Voip/wan/it networking performance
- Cash management service
- Advantages of having seperate queues
- Adding new application at existing Oracle 11gr2 database.
- Can you plz tell me the test cases for "account opening page" and "personnel information page" of bank management system..??
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of waterfall methodology for software development?
- What is qc?And describe 4 modules briefly?