Describe your management style?
Try to avoid labels. Some of the more common labels, like progressive, salesman or consensus, can have several meanings or descriptions depending on which management expert you listen to. The situational style is safe, because it says you will manage according to the situation, instead of one size fits all.
Showing Answers 1 - 7 of 7 Answers
- The most appriciatable moment in your life?
- Describe testing phases?
- Transmission media
- Master data goverance
- What is the use of management flexfield qualifier
- Advantages of having seperate queues
- Incident management
- Describe your approach to estimate the time that it will take to test a functional area.
- Waterfall sdlc compared to an agile sdlc
- Multiple test scenarios from one test case
- Describe the project flow
- Tablespace management autoextend option
- Handling complex financial project
- Memory management
- Pavement management systems
- Memory management of operating system
- Data structure to maintain photographs database
- Voip/wan/it networking performance