What is your philosophy towards work?
The interviewer is not looking for a long or flowery dissertation here. Do you have strong feelings that the job gets done? Yes. That's the type of answer that works best here. Short and positive, showing a benefit to the organization.
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- How much cement,sand,bricks and water needed for 1square metre brick work?
- What is the main work of controller in xenapp 6.5?
- Can someone help me with these following interview questions with real time work experiences??
- Work measurement
- Trouble creating queries
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Boundary value analysis
- How static switch work in ups?
- Does area of work only involve closed spaces?
- How many citrix & windows licenses required?
- For etl testers
- Extracting data from SAP r/s using Informatica
- Mobile company interview - real time work experiences??
- Domestic refrigeration
- Agile scrum - testing questions
- Ssl hand shake
- What is wct (work contract tax) in brief ?
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- What exactly happens when aspx page is requested from browser?