What is deadlock?
Deadlock occurs when transactions executing at the same time lock each other out of data that they need to complete their logical units of work. What are the four lockable units for DB2?
Showing Answers 1 - 2 of 2 Answers
- Java deadlock
- Rectify deadlock
- Banker's algorithm
- Deadlock cycle
- App engine SQL and call sections
- Why and how the deadlock situation arises
- What is a deadlock?
- Actions SQL and call section in ae
- Explain about deadlock in abinitio
- Db2 transactions
- Distributed deadlock
- Process synchronization and deadlock management
- During a full database restore, you have a power outage and the restore fails after running for 6 hours out of an estimated 7 hours to complete. What would you do when power is restored to recover t
- What does a status return code of nn29 mean in relation to record locks?
- Recovery from deadlock?
- What is a safe state and itsâ€™ use in deadlock avoidance?
- What are the methods for handling deadlocks?
- What are the disadvantages of using threads?