What is JDBC Driver interface?
The JDBC Driver interface provides vendor-specific implementations of the abstract classes provided by the JDBC API. Each vendors driver must provide implementations of the java.sql.Connection,Statement,PreparedStatement, CallableStatement, ResultSet and Driver.
Showing Answers 1 - 3 of 3 Answers
- How to remove reverse duplicates in datastage ?
- Why we are using hibernate?
- How to select the correct bug type ?
- Ui testing
- Component interface
- While doing conversions different columns will load into interface tables automatically or not?
- What is the use of interface in realtime Java project ?
- Select appropriate answers for the incomplete declaration listed below?
- Interface testing and integration testing
- Reference variable of interface
- App engine interface vs. Integration broker
- Manual testing purpose
- Which application will display a set of windows for developing a human machine interface (hmi)?
- SQL query using JDBC
- Explain configuration steps to create JDBC providers in websphere ?
- Interface and abstract
- Functional testing for website user interface
- Abstract interface
- Dynamic interface implementation
- Thin and bridge driver