Under what conditions is an object's finalize() method invoked by the garbagecollector
The garbage collector invokes an object's finalize() method when it detects that the objecthas becomeunreachable.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Object and relational view
- Read the following code and then implement the following parts:
- Why string is used as key value in hashmap?
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Software testing
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Pressure purging
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- String format expression
- Use of OOPS in c++
- Object repository
- Abstract factory design pattern
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- What is sharp method for asphalt mix design?
- Dmc piling method
- Navigation to create a new virtual object