Under what conditions is an object's finalize() method invoked by the garbagecollector
The garbage collector invokes an object's finalize() method when it detects that the objecthas becomeunreachable.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Why string is used as key value in hashmap?
- Software testing
- Pseudocodes and flowcharts
- Pressure purging
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- Performance of an aggreartor
- Can we pass ref and out to partial method??
- How to find the particular word in text file and how to split and capture total line of the founded word using vb scripting?
- Identify common web ui object properties
- Uploading data through bdc call transaction and session method
- How we can use the hierarchy in webi at prompt level
- What is sharp method for asphalt mix design?
- Dmc piling method
- Navigation to create a new virtual object
- How to record a dynamically changing object in rational functional tester?
- QTP in mainframe application
- How can we fine tune the command object when we are expecting a single row or a single value ?