Under what conditions is an object's finalize() method invoked by the garbagecollector
The garbage collector invokes an object's finalize() method when it detects that the objecthas becomeunreachable.
Showing Answers 1 - 1 of 1 Answers
- Why abstract class is not create the object?
- Performance of an aggreartor
- Can we pass ref and out to partial method??
- How to find the particular word in text file and how to split and capture total line of the founded word using vb scripting?
- How to split the line and capture the line in text file using v script in QTP?
- Sql-transaction in nested stored procedure
- Explanation of static in c,c++,c#and core Java.
- Window or object is not displayed issue with Oracle nca protocol
- Why we need to create object for final class and what are its benefits?
- You have a system that can work under xp,98 and os and ie 6.5, ie 7 and firefox and .Net 1.0, .Net 2.0 and .Net 3.0 frame work
- How do you identify object attribute type in QTP
- Dmc piling method
- Navigation to create a new virtual object
- How to record a dynamically changing object in rational functional tester?
- QTP in mainframe application
- How can we fine tune the command object when we are expecting a single row or a single value ?
- How can we force the connection object to close after my datareader is closed ?
- What is the use of command objects and what are the methods provided by the command object ?
- How to turn off mouse?