Working with a Service Based Company which mainly focused on its tool, want to change to ETL
I am having experience around 2.8 yrs as a technology consultant in a service based company. I am not learning much and no scope also here for changing the domain but I want to switch to ETL.
Currently going through training on this. Could you please suggest whether to show as working exp. or knowledge on ETL in resume. In any of the case how to handle interview panel.
This Question is not yet answered!
- System date
- Image comparison feature in any test automation tool
- Test case for attendance system of employee
- Earthing between earth to earth
- Ctrl+k not working in outlook
- Multiple browser tabs testing
- Change the configuration file during run-time
- TDS and service tax collection
- Severity or priority of defects
- Automation testing tool
- Find the impact for procedure change
- Project and project architecture
- All possible combinations using coins
- How to capture siebel application elements using selenium
- Web based and application based email
- Create inter company through AR invoice
- Import complete coloumn values to excel
- Test method name change
- Total quality management (mba)
- Installation of os for more than one machine