Count Number of Links
Editorial / Best Answercalvin_29
This is the script, We should first create an object
'prefer descriptive programming...batter
'get all child objects in an variable
'count all links
'Use print or msgbox or 'reporter.reportevent'
'it glows links in the web page
for i=0 to intC-1
set oDesc= nothing
'Offer me comment if it works properly
- C program 1-d array
- Citrix applications
- Datastage scenario - flat file
- What is range look up and how it is used in datastage.
- Meaning of numerology on spanners and wrenches
- Multiple links testing with QTP
- Identify the defaulter rat
- How do we use or operator with desc programming.
- Program to print all prime numbers btw 1 to 100
- Intersection of two convex polygons
- Aggregations for a system
- Distinct palindromic sub strings
- Explain the usage of type record, with datatype of the records as associative array
- Loadrunner fails on 302 redirect. Is this because of ssl?
- Cut cube puzzle
- What is the use of command objects and what are the methods provided by the command object ?